Advice, Planning & Design
Inspiration, information, help and tips from an independent bathroom showroom
We are proud to be an independent company for over 30 years and as part of a big buying group, you can be sure of our very competitive prices with the backup of personal service.
Our Staff at the Ware Bathroom Centre pride themselves on offering high levels of customer service. From your initial visit to the showroom to completion of your new bathroom, you will receive the best attention at all times. Why not just pop in and see us, we can provide you with advice and discuss your requirements in detail with you to find the best design for your bathroom or kitchen.
Our top 6 tips to help you plan your new bathroom suite
- Bring in a rough sketch of your bathroom, showing position of soil pipe and windows and doors, height of room can be helpful.
- There are many fully back to wall wc suites available however some bathrooms would require an open backed pan due to position of soil pipe.
- If you are having a shower tray its quite useful to know if this needs to be raised. Your installer will be able to tell you this.
- Be aware what kind of system you have i.e high pressure taps on a low pressure system would require a pump.
- Do you require a water softener, this would prolong the life of your new bathroom and also combat scale that may already be in the system.
- Be aware of lighting even lighting will get rid of dark areas in the bathroom making colour matching easier.