We're looking for a Bathroom Sales Person to join our team.
Bathroom SaleS Person
Here at Ware Bathroom Centre we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic sales person to join our highly-reputable showroom.
• Greet customers in our showroom and build positive relationships with both retail and trade customers.
• Respond to inquiries by phone, email or face-to-face, providing advice, information, and quotations in a professional and timely manner.
• Understand customer needs and expectations.
• Control and monitor orders from initial enquiry to completion, and ensure all quotes are followed up and turned into sales.
• Design and plan creative and functional bathrooms using Virtual Worlds design software.
• Resolve any customer complaints, returns or issues as soon as possible, following our operating procedures and supplier conditions.
• Support Showroom Manager with sales and promotions.
• Become conversant and up-to-date with the current products within the showroom.
• Proven track record of selling to retail or trade customers.
• Clear and positive communicator with a can-do attitude.
• Excellent sales & customer service skills.
• Problem solver, able to deliver alternative, innovative and customer-focused solutions.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Experience of Virtual Worlds design software would be useful (not essential as training can be given).
• Conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
• Smart personal appearance.
• At least 3 years in a sales position (bathroom industry ideal).
• Full UK driving licence.
Full-time position: 5-days a week including Saturdays (Thursdays and Sundays days off).
Salary: to be discussed at interview, excellent terms available for the right applicant.
Benefits: Company Pension; Employee Discount; 20 days holiday.
To find out more or to apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.